ROAD MECHANIC LLC.
Lakeland Mobile Lawn Mower Repair
863 286 1829
Phone or text
Licensed through Florida Department of Agricultural, license MV85895
Road Mechanic LLC was established in 2012 for Lakeland residential lawn mower owners that do not have the time or means to transport their equipment to a shop or cannot afford to wait weeks for the repair to be completed.
This website is designed to inform rather than sell you on our service so if you decide to schedule a service call there are no surprises.
Road Mechanic is not intended to be a replacement for small engine repair shops. We specialize in break-down repairs that can be completed onsite within a couple of hours.
We are aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise "Mobile repairs at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, ROAD MECHANIC is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agriculture.
Mobile Repair License MV85895.
COMPARING REPAIR SERVICES?
Our service call charge is considerable less than a shops pickup & delivery fee and includes the diagnosis or inspection
Most repairs completed on the day of the service call or within one week if parts need to be ordered
No additional service call charges if a second trip is necessary
100% mobile, we do not pick-up equipment for repairs
You will receive an itemized written quote for the repair not an estimate
Journeyman field service technician will show you the problem and explain it to you
Summary of On-Site Services
- An authorized representative will need to be present on arrival.
- Arrival times scheduled within a two hour window.
- You will receive a text message or phone call with the precise arrival time after the completion of the previous service call.
- Arrival time for the last service call of the day is 1:00 pm.
Repair service calls with Lakeland zip codes are charged a $30.00 service call charge.
The service call charge includes the diagnosis or inspection, an itemized written quote and travel time to your location.
No additional service call charges if a second trip is necessary.
- After the diagnosis or inspection you will receive an itemized written quote for your approval.
- Quotes are based on a labor rate of $60.00 an hour quoted in 15 minute increments.
- Payment is due on the completion of the repair.
Declined, postponed or if you decide to complete the repair yourself you are charged $30.00 for the diagnosis or inspection and a $15.00 travel charge due on the completion of the written quote.
Diagnostic charges are for tear down only; additional charges apply for reassembly.
PARTS & WARRANTY
You have the option to use your new parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers
(we do not pickup parts locally)
Parts ordered over $50.00, the cost of the parts will need to be prepaid in full
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes valid for 5 days
Additional 4-Cycle Equipment Repairs
Call or Text
863 286 1829
WHO USES ROAD Mechanic LLC?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their equipment
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street