Lakeland Residential Lawn mower Repair
863 286 1829
When lawn mower repair shops are not possible or practical
100% mobile, we do not pick-up lawn mowers for repair
WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE COMPETITION?
- Saturday & Sunday service calls
- No travel charges or trip fees within our service area. (map)
- You will receive an itemized written quote for the repair, not an estimate
- Service calls are scheduled within three days
- Arrival times are scheduled within a two hour window
- If parts need to be ordered, 99% of mowers are repaired within one week
- Recycle your unwanted or broken lawn mower for cash or credit
Please note, we do not provide over the phone estimates. Email your mowers model number and the description of the problem and we will forward you an estimate to repair your mower.
Lakeland mobile lawn mower repair was established six years ago exclusively for residential lawn mower owners that did not have the means to transport their mowers to a shop or could not afford to wait weeks until the repair was completed.
Thanks to the customers that took a chance on a new company and their referrals, today we are Lakelands number one mobile lawn mower repair company.
We understand your skepticism of advertisements "Mobile repairs at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, my company is registered with the state of Florida as ROAD MECHANIC LLC, a limited liability company (LLC), licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agricultural. Mobile Repair License MV85895.
This website is designed to answer most of your questions so when you contact us for repairs there are no surprises. Last updated 5-27-17
how our service works
We do have a $45.00 minimum service call labor charge
Schedule a service call by email, phone or text @ 863 286 1829
Mobile repair hours, Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Weekends 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Arrival time for the the last service call of the day is 1:00 pm.
Service calls are scheduled within 3 days. No emergency (same day) service calls are scheduled.
Service call arrival times are scheduled within a two hour window. We can only estimate how long each repair will take. If requested you will be notified with a precise arrival time after the completion of the previous service call.
An authorized representative must be present upon arrival.
A diagnostic or troubleshooting charge applies to all lawn mowers inspected. Diagnostic labor rate is $40.00 an hour billed in 1/4 hour increments.
After the diagnosis or inspection you will receive an Itemized written quote for your approval. Quotes are based on a repair labor rate of $60.00 an hour quoted in 15 minute increments.
863 286 1829
DECLINED, POSTPONED OR DIY REPAIRS
Declined, postponed or if you decide to complete the repair yourself you are charged the $45.00 minimum service call labor charge.
Diagnostic charges are for tear down only. Additional charges apply for reassembly.
Payment is due on completion of the written quote.
PARTS & WARRANTY
You have the option to use your new parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers.
(we do not pickup parts locally)
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes are valid for 24 hours
Payment due on the completion of the repair
863 286 1829
- You can cancel or reschedule a service call up to a 1/2 hour before arrival.
- Service calls not cancelled or rescheduled a half an hour before arrival will be billed a $60.00 service call cancellation fee.
Recommended repairs that are best left to a small engine repair shop
- Engine replacement or internal engine repairs
- Transmission (trans-axle) replacement or repairs
- Hydraulic steering repairs
- Deck welding or straightening
- Mowers that require extensive or numerous repairs
DON'T GET FOOLED BY FLY-BY-NIGHTS
Check them out
The links below can be used to check out any contractor or registered business in Florida
Why consider our mobile lawn mower Repair service?
- No drop-off and pick-up inconvenience
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician
- Will show you the problem and explain it
WHO USES our service?
- 75% of customers just want their lawn mower repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their mower
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street