ROAD MECHANIC LLC.
Residential Non-commercial Lawn Mower Repair
100% mobile, we do not pickup mowers for repair
863 286 1829
Please note; Road Mechanic is not intended to be a replacement for lawn mower repair shops. We specialize in residential non-commercial lawn mower break-downs that can be repaired on-site within a couple of hours.
By focusing solely on residential mowers most repairs are completed on the day of the service call. If parts need to be ordered your lawn mower will be repaired within one week from the initial service call.
I am aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise "Mobile repairs at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, ROAD MECHANIC is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agriculture. Mobile Repair License MV85895.
This website is updated on a regular basis and is designed to answer most of your questions so when you schedule a service call there are no surprises.
Summary of On-Site Service
- New Customers, an authorized representative must be present on arrival
- Arrival times scheduled within a 2 hour window
- Arrival time for the last service call of the day is 3:00 pm
- You will receive text message with the precise arrival time after the completion of the previous service call.
- No travel fees or trip charge within Lakeland with repairs (service area map)
- Diagnostic charge applies to all equipment inspected
- Payment due on completion of the repair or quote if the repair is declined
ROAD MECHANIC is strictly an on-site repair company
We do not provide maintenance or tune-up services unless directly related to the repair
Service Call Contact Information
Schedule a service call by phone or text message
863 286 1829
Questions, Inquires or repair estimates send us an email
Email us @ email@example.com Send mail.
Emails are answered within 24 hours
Advantages of requesting a service call by text message
- Text messages will be returned within the hour 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Receive the precise arrival time after the completion of the previous service call
- Cancel or reschedule a service call within seconds
PARTS & WARRANTY
You have the option to use your new parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers
(we do not pickup parts locally)
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes valid for 5 days, trip charge is non-refundable
Payment is due on completion of the repair or quote if the repair is declined
- Engine replacement or internal engine repairs
- Manual steering repairs
- Transmission (trans-axle) replacement or repair
- Hydraulic repairs or leaks
- Deck welding or straightening
- Mowers that require extensive or numerous repairs
WHO USES ROAD Mechanic?
- 75% of customers just want their lawn mower repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their mower
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street
Why Road Mechanic?
- No drop-off and pick-up inconvenience
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Mobile Repair License MV85895
- Journeyman field service technician
- Will show you the problem and explain it to you