ROAD MECHANIC LLC.
Residential Lawn Mower & 4-cycle Equipment Repair
863 286 1829
Phone or text
Licensed through Florida Department of Agricultural, license MV85895
This website is designed to inform rather than sell you on our service so if you decide to schedule a service call there are no surprises.
Road Mechanic was established in 2012, for Lakeland residential lawn mower owners that did not have the means to transport their mower to a shop or could not afford to wait weeks for the repair to be completed.
Today we have extended our service area to the most requested towns and included repairs on all residential 4-cycle equipment.
Road Mechanic is not intended to be a replacement for small engine repair shops. We specialize in break-down repairs that can be completed within a couple of hours.
By concentrating solely on break-downs, ninety percent of repairs are completed on the day of the service call. If parts need to be ordered most equipment will be repaired within one week from the initial service call.
We are aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise "Mobile repairs at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, ROAD MECHANIC is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agriculture. Mobile Repair License MV85895.
COMPARING REPAIR SERVICES?
Lowest labor rate in Polk County
Saturday & Sunday service calls
No drop-off and pick-up inconvenience
100% mobile, we do not pick-up equipment for repairs
90% of repairs are completed on the day of the service call
You will receive an itemized written quote for the repair not an estimate
Journeyman field service technician, will show you the problem and explain it to you
WHO USES ROAD Mechanic?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their equipment
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street
Summary of On-Site Services
- An authorized representative will need to be present on arrival.
- Arrival times scheduled within a two hour window.
- You will receive a text message or phone call with the precise arrival time after the completion of the previous service call.
- Arrival time for the last service call of the day is noon.
Service calls with Lakeland zip codes are charged a $30.00 service call charge.
Towns bordering Lakeland are charged a $45.00 service call charge.
The service call charge includes the diagnosis or inspection, an itemized written quote and travel time to your location.
No additional service call charges if a second trip is necessary.
- After the diagnosis or inspection you will receive an itemized written quote for your approval.
- Quotes are based on a labor rate of $50.00 an hour quoted in 15 minute increments.
- Payment is due on the completion of the repair.
Declined, postponed or if you decide to complete the repair yourself the service call charge is due on the completion of the written quote.
Diagnostic charges are for tear down only; additional charges apply for reassembly.
PARTS & WARRANTY
You have the option to use your new parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers
(we do not pickup parts locally)
Parts ordered over $50.00, the cost of the parts will need to be prepaid in full
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes valid for 5 days
Additional 4-Cycle Equipment Repairs
Call or Text
863 286 1829