LAKELAND Mobile Lawn Mower Repair
863 286 1829
Call or text
Licensed through Florida Department of Agricultural, license MV85895
Road Mechanic was established in 2012 exclusively for Lakeland residential lawn mower owners that do not have the means to transport their equipment to a shop or cannot afford to wait weeks until the repair or maintenance is completed.
Until Road Mechanic commercial accounts and warranty repairs were given top priority. By concentrating solely on residential lawn mowers most repairs are completed on the day of the service call. If parts need to be ordered the repair will be completed within one week from the initial service call.
Road Mechanic is not intended to be a replacement for lawn mower repair shops. We specialize in break-down repairs that can be completed onsite within a couple of hours.
We are aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise "Mobile repairs at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, ROAD MECHANIC is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agriculture.
Mobile Repair License MV85895.
COMPARING REPAIR SERVICES?
Mobile repairs and maintenance services seven days a week.
100% mobile, we do not pick-up lawn mowers for repair.
Our service call charge for repairs is considerable less than a shops pickup & delivery fee and includes the diagnosis or inspection.
75% of repairs completed on the day of the service call.
On-site itemized written "quotes" not estimates.
You have the option to complete the repairs yourself or use your new parts.
Journeyman field service technician will show you the problem and explain it to you.
Summary of On-Site Services
- An authorized representative will need to be present on arrival.
- Arrival time scheduled within a two hour window.
- You will receive a text message or phone call with the precise arrival time after the completion of the previous service call.
- Arrival time for the last weekday service call is 3:00 pm.
- Arrival time for the last weekend service call is 1:00 pm
Service calls with repairs are charged a $30.00 service call charge.
The service call charge includes the diagnosis or inspection, supplies and travel time to your location.
The service call charge does not include repair labor or parts.
No additional travel charges if a second trip is necessary.
After the diagnosis or inspection you will receive an itemized written quote for your approval.
Quotes are based on a labor rate of $60.00 an hour quoted in 15 minute increments.
- Payment due on the completion of the repair.
Declined, postponed or if you decide to complete the repair yourself a $45.00 service call charge is due on the completion of the written quote.
Diagnostic charges are for tear down only; additional charges apply for reassembly.
PARTS & WARRANTY
You have the option to use your new parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers
(we do not pickup parts locally)
Parts shipping charge $9.95
Parts ordered over $50.00, the cost of the parts will need to be prepaid in full
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes valid for 5 days
- Engine replacement or internal engine repairs
- Manual steering gears replacement
- Transmission or trans-axle replacement or repair
- Hydraulic repairs or leaks
- Deck welding or straightening
- Equipment in need of extensive or numerous repairs
Additional 4-Cycle Equipment Repairs
Call or Text
863 286 1829
WHO USES ROAD Mechanic LLC?
- 75% of customers just want their mowers repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their equipment
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street