ROAD MECHANIC LLC.
Lakeland RESIDENTIAL LAWN MOWER REPAIR
We do not pick-up lawn mowers for repair
Service Call Contact Information
Service calls are scheduled by text message
863 286 1829
Text messages will be returned within the hour. 9:00 am to 6:00 pm seven days a week.
If you prefer a phone call please state so in your test message.
You will be contacted by phone 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on the day of your text.
Questions or Inquires
e-mail us @ email@example.com Send mail.
Emails will be answered within 24 hours
You contacted a lawn mower repair shop and were told it would be weeks until your mower is repaired or you want to avoid the inconvenience of dropping it off.
By concentrating solely on non-commercial lawn mower breakdowns most repairs are completed on the day of the service call. If parts need to be ordered your mower in most cases will be repaired within one week of the initial service call.
I understand your skepticism of advertisements "Mobile repairs at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, ROAD MECHANIC is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agriculture. Mobile Repair Licensed, MV85895.
This website is designed to answer most of your questions so when you schedule a service call there are no surprises.
Summary of On-Site Service
ROAD MECHANIC is strictly an on-site repair company we do not provide maintenance or tune-up services unless directly related to the repair.
- Service calls are taken in Lakeland Florida only (map)
- We do have a $45.00 minimum repair labor charge
- You are not charged by the hour for repairs. (repair labor rates)
- No travel charges or trip fee with repairs
- On-site itemized "written quote" for the repair, not an estimate
- Service calls are scheduled by appointment within 3 days
- Arrival times scheduled within a 2 hour window
- Arrival time for the last service call of the day is 1:00 pm
Service calls scheduled by text
863 286 1829
Listed are repairs that are not cost-effective to have done on-site and are best left to a lawn mower repair shop.
- Engine replacement or internal engine repairs
- Manual steering repairs
- Transmission (trans-axle) replacement or repair
- Hydraulic repairs or leaks
- Deck welding or straightening
- Mowers that require extensive or numerous repairs
We cannot afford to provide free on-site quotes, estimates or diagnostics
If any of the above repairs are diagnosed you will only be charged for the diagnosis
Diagnostic or inspection labor rate is $40.00 an hour billed in 1/2 an hour increments
PARTS & WARRANTY
You have the option to use your new parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers
(we do not pickup parts locally)
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes valid for 5 days, trip charge is non-refundable
Payment due on the completion of the repair
WHO USES ROAD Mechanic?
- 75% of customers just want their lawn mower repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their mower
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street
Why Road Mechanic?
- No drop-off and pick-up inconvenience
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Mobile Repair License MV85895
- Journeyman field service technician
- Will show you the problem and explain it to you
DON'T GET FOOLED BY FLY-BY-NIGHTS
Check them out
The links below can be used to check out any contractor or registered business in Florida