Residential On-site Lawn Mower Repair
When lawn mower repair shops are not possible or practical
863 286 1829 Call or Text
Licensed through Florida Department of Agricultural license MV85895
Road Mechanic on-site lawn mower repair was established in 2012, exclusively for residential lawn mower owners that don't have the means to transport their equipment to a shop or cannot afford to wait weeks until the repairs are completed.
Until Road Mechanic, commercial accounts and warranty repairs are given top priority. By concentrating solely on residential lawn mower repairs I am able to complete most repairs the same day or if parts need to be ordered within a few days of the initial service call.
This website is designed to answer most of your questions so when you contact us for repairs there are no surprises. Last updated 10-23-16
Summary of What sets Road Mechanic apart from the competition
Our labor rates and procedures are based on lawn mower repairs for residential customers only. We do not service industrial, commercial or construction business accounts.
- Our diagnostic charges are $60.00 to $75.00 less than our big box store competition
- No travel charges with authorized repairs within our service area. (map)
- No hidden fees, or miscellaneous shop charges
- Service calls are scheduled by zip codes within one day
- Arrival times are scheduled within a two hour window
- On-site itemized quotes not estimates
- If the repair takes longer then quoted you do not pay any additional labor charges
- You have the option to complete the repairs yourself or use your parts
- If parts need to be ordered, your mower will be repaired within one week
For your peace of mind and protection, Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), Licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agricultural, vehicle repair license MV85895.
Check us out; http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ByName Type in or copy & paste Road Mechanic LLC
Road Mechanic has no association with any lawn mower repair shop
Road Mechanic completely up-front
PROCEDURES AND LABOR CHARGES
Services call arrival times are scheduled within a two hour window, we can only estimate how long each repair will take. The only precise arrival time we can guarantee is the first service call of the day.
- An authorized representative must be present upon arrival
- You can cancel or reschedule a service call up to a 1/2 hour before arrival
- Service calls not cancelled or rescheduled a half an hour before arrival will be billed a $60.00 cancellation fee
- Diagnostic or inspection payment due on the day of the service call
- Total payment due on completion of the repair
The diagnostic or inspection charge applies to each lawn mower, even if the mower is determined not to be worth fixing or you decide to complete the repair.
All diagnostic charges are for tear down only. Hourly labor rate applies if reassembly is requested.
Riding Mower Diagnostic Charge
$30.00 diagnostic or inspection charge for each riding or zero turn mower
Declined repairs are charged by the hour for the diagnosis, plus a $30.00 trip fee
Push or Self Propelled Mower Diagnostic Charge
$15.00 diagnostic charge for each push or self propelled mowers
Declined repairs are charged by the hour for the diagnosis, plus a $30.00 travel charge
After the diagnosis you will be given an Itemized written quote for your approval. The quote is based on a labor rate of $60.00 an hour, quoted in 15 minute increments
Minimum repair labor charge is $45.00
Parts & Warranty
- You have the option to use your parts
- All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers. (we do not pickup parts locally)
- Deposit is required if parts are ordered. Deposit includes the total cost of the parts and shipping charges
Parts Shipping Charge $9.95
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes are good for 10 days
Diagnostic or inspection payment due on the day of the service call
Total payment due on the completion of the repair
Why consider ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- No drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- No waiting days for a estimate or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician
- Factory trained and certified on all 4-stroke gas engines and d/c electrical systems
- I will show you what the problem is and explain it to you
WHO USES ROAD MECHANIC?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their mower
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street