Professional Residential Lawn Mower Repair
When lawn mower repair shops are not possible or practical
863 286 1829
Road Mechanic lawn mower repair was established in 2012 exclusively for residential lawn mower owners that don't have the means to transport their equipment to a shop or can't afford to wait weeks until the repair is completed.
Until Road Mechanic, commercial accounts and warranty repairs are given top priority. By concentrating solely on residential lawn mowers, most repairs are completed the same day or if parts need to be ordered within days of the initial service call.
This website is designed to answer most of your questions so when you contact us for repairs there are no surprises. Last updated 2-9-17
What sets Road Mechanic apart from the competition?
Our labor rates and procedures are based on lawn mower repairs for residential customers only. We do not service or repair hand-held lawn equipment, commercial mowers or construction equipment.
- Diagnostic charge will be credited on the completion of the repair
- Service call are scheduled by appointment within three days
- Arrival times are scheduled within a two hour window
- The only repair service that provides on-site itemized quotes, not estimates
- If the repair takes longer then quoted you do not pay any additional labor charges
- You have the option to complete the repairs yourself or use your parts
- If parts are ordered, 99% of mowers are repaired within one week
Summary of how our service works
Service calls within Lakeland are charged a $35.00 service call charge. Towns bordering Lakeland are charged a $45.00 service call charge. The service call charge in-part covers supplies, fuel costs and time associated with travel to your location.
An authorized representative must be present upon arrival.
A diagnostic charge applies to all equipment inspected. Diagnostic charges are based on a labor rate of $60.00 an hour, quoted 15 minute increments. The diagnostic charge will be credited on the completion of the repair.
After the diagnosis or inspection you will receive an Itemized written quote for your approval. Quotes are based on a repair labor rate of $60.00 an hour.
If the repair is authorized and parts need to be ordered the diagnostic and the service call charge payment is due on the day of the service call.
On the completion of the repair the diagnostic charge will be credited.
Declined or postponed repairs
If you decide your lawn equipment is not worth fixing or choose to complete the repair yourself you are charged for the diagnosis and the service call charge.
Diagnostic charges are for tear down only. Additional charges may apply for reassembly.
Payment is due on completion of the written quote.
PARTS & WARRANTY
You have the option to use your parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers. (we do not pickup parts locally)
Parts Shipping Charge $9.95
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes are good for 10 days
Payment due on the completion of the repair
Services call arrival times are scheduled within a two hour window, we can only estimate how long each repair will take. The only precise arrival time we can guarantee is the first service call of the day.
- An authorized representative must be present upon arrival
- You can cancel or reschedule a service call up to a 1/2 hour before arrival
- Service calls not cancelled or rescheduled a half an hour before arrival will be billed a $75.00 cancellation fee
- Payment is due on completion of the repair
For your peace of mind and protection, Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), Licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agricultural, vehicle repair license MV85895.
Check us out; http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ByName Type in or copy & paste Road Mechanic LLC
Road Mechanic has no association with any lawn mower repair facility
Why consider ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- No drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- No waiting days for a estimate or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician
- Factory trained and certified on all 4-stroke gas engines and d/c electrical systems
- Will show you and explain the problem
WHO USES ROAD MECHANIC?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their mower
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street