Professional Residential Lawn Mower Repair
When lawn mower repair shops are not possible or practical
863 286 1829
Licensed through Florida Department of Agricultural license MV85895
Road Mechanic lawn mower repair was established in 2012, exclusively for residential lawn mower owners that don't have the means to transport their equipment to a shop or cannot afford to wait weeks until the repairs are completed.
Until Road Mechanic, commercial accounts and warranty repairs are given top priority. By concentrating solely on residential lawn mower repairs I am able to complete most repairs the same day or if parts need to be ordered within a few days of the initial service call.
This website is designed to answer most of your questions so when you contact us for repairs there are no surprises. Last updated 1-24-17
Summary of What sets Road Mechanic apart from the competition
Our labor rates and procedures are based on lawn mower repairs for residential customers only. We do not service or repair hand-held lawn equipment, commercial mowers or construction equipment
- No service call charge, travel charges or trip fees with authorization of the repair
- Service call are scheduled by appointment within two days
- Arrival times are scheduled within a two hour window
- On-site itemized quotes not estimates
- If the repair takes longer then quoted you do not pay any additional labor charges
- You have the option to complete the repairs yourself or use your parts
- If parts are ordered, 95% of mowers are repaired within one week
Labor Charges as of January 24, 2017
No service call charge, travel charges or trip fees with authorization of the repair
After the diagnosis or inspection you will receive an Itemized written quote for your approval.
Quotes are based on a repair labor rate of $60.00 an hour, quoted 15 minute increments.
Declined or postponed repairs
If you decide the mower is not worth fixing or choose to complete the repair yourself you are charged $45.00 for the service call.
The service call charge in-part covers fuel costs and time associated with travel to your location, equipment diagnosis or inspection and an itemized written quote.
Payment is due on completion of the diagnosis or inspection.
Services call arrival times are scheduled within a two hour window, we can only estimate how long each repair will take. The only precise arrival time we can guarantee is the first service call of the day.
- An authorized representative must be present upon arrival
- You can cancel or reschedule a service call up to a 1/2 hour before arrival
- Service calls not cancelled or rescheduled a half an hour before arrival will be billed a $75.00 cancellation fee
- Payment due on completion of the repair
Parts & Warranty
- You have the option to use your parts
- All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers. (we do not pickup parts locally)
- Non-refundable parts deposit is required if parts are ordered. Deposit includes the total cost of parts and shipping charges
Parts Shipping Charge $9.95
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes are good for 10 days
Payment due on the completion of the repair
For your peace of mind and protection, Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), Licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agricultural, vehicle repair license MV85895.
Check us out; http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ByName Type in or copy & paste Road Mechanic LLC
Road Mechanic has no association with any lawn mower repair facility
Why consider ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- No drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- No waiting days for a estimate or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician
- Factory trained and certified on all 4-stroke gas engines and d/c electrical systems
- I will show you what the problem is and explain it to you
WHO USES ROAD MECHANIC?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their mower
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street