ROAD MECHANIC, PROFESSIONAL
LAWN MOWER REPAIRS
Exclusively for residential lawn mower owners
863 286 1829
Licensed through Florida Department of Agricultural license MV85895
Road Mechanic on-site lawn mower repairs was started exclusively for residential mower owners that don't have the time or the means to take their equipment in for repairs.
Until Road Mechanic, commercial accounts are given top priority no matter who you contact, thus the long wait time to get your equipment worked on. By concentrating solely on residential customers I am able to complete most repairs the same day or if parts need to be ordered within one week of the initial appointment.
I am well aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise "We repair lawn equipment at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), and is licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agricultural.
Florida Department of Agricultural, license MV85895
ROAD MECHANIC uniquely simple
- Road Mechanic charges a $30.00 service call charge per call, which includes travel time to your location and diagnosis
- After the diagnosis you will be provided with an itemized written quote
- If you decide to have the repair done, the $30.00 service call charge will be waived
Why consider ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- Angie's list members, check out my reviews
- No waiting days for a estimate or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- 98% on time for appointments, (I will text you if running late)
- You can cancel or reschedule an appointment at any time (simply text)
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician with thirty years on-site equipment repair experience. Factory trained and certified on all 4-stroke Gas, CNG and LPG engines, DC electrical systems and hydraulics
- Written itemized quote
- I will show you what the problem is and explain it to you
- You have the option to order or use your parts
- You are under no obligation to have the repairs done
summary of how Road Mechanic service works
- To schedule an appointment during regular business hours, call or text to 863 286 1829
- After 5:00pm voice messages and emails will be returned the next business day
- Appointments scheduled by zip codes within 5 business days
- No emergency service calls are taken
- $30.00 service call charge covers travel time to your location and diagnosis
- You will be given an itemized written quote after the diagnosis
- If the repairs are authorized the $30.00 service call charge will be "waved"
- You are under no obligation to have the repairs done, feel free to get another estimate or complete the repairs yourself
- Residential mower owners are not charged by the hour. Repairs are quoted per job based on $60.00 per hour
- If the repair takes longer then quoted you don't pay any additional labor charges
- Most mower repairs are completed the same day
- If parts need to be ordered, 95% of repairs are completed within one week
- 30 day warranty on labor, part warranties are covered by the manufacturers
- $30.00 parts pickup charge, for parts picked up locally
- Deposit required on all ordered parts. Deposit includes the cost of parts and shipping charges
Payment due on completion of work
who uses ROAD MECHANIC services?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible without the drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- 20% of customers have no way of getting their equipment to a shop
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street
Additional Residential equipment Repairs
On-site repairs on all make and models of 4-cycle small engine equipment