Mobile Lawn Mower Repair
When lawn mower repair shops are not possible or practical
Road Mechanic lawn mower repair was launched five years ago exclusively for Lakeland residential lawn mower owners that don't have the means to transport their mowers to a shop or were told it could be weeks until the repairs are completed.
Road Mechanic is a well-established on-site repair company that has built a solid reputation; Don't take our word for it, check out our reviews on Angie's List. All Road Mechanic reviews are "A" rated on honesty, professionalism and affordability.
Reviews are helpful but should not be your deciding factor. Compare our terms to any mobile competitor and determine if Road Mechanic lawn mower repair is right for you.
Summary of set Road Mechanic apart from the competition
Our labor rates and procedures are based on lawn mower repairs for residential customers only. We do not service industrial, commercial or construction business accounts.
- Our service call charge is 1/2 of our retail store competition
- On-site itemized quotes not estimates
- If the repair takes longer then quoted you don't pay any additional labor charges
- 75% of repairs completed on the day of the service call
- You have the option to complete the repairs yourself or use your parts
- If parts need to be ordered, your mower will be repaired within one week
- 99% on time for service calls (plus or minus 10 minutes)
For your peace of mind and protection, Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), Licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agricultural. Vehicle repair license MV85895.
Check us out; http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ByName Type in or copy & paste Road Mechanic LLC
This website is updated on a regular basis and is designed to answer most of your questions so when you contact us for repairs there are no surprises. Last update 8-21-16
Road Mechanic has no association with any lawn mower repair shop
ROAD MECHANIC Completely up-front
- Service calls within Lakeland are charged a $45.00 service call charge. The service call charge covers fuel cost, travel time to your location, diagnosis, inspection or minor repairs that takes only a few minutes
Towns bordering Lakeland are charged an additional $10.00 travel charge
- All repairs are quoted before any work is started, you will be given an Itemized written quote based on a labor rate of $60.00 an hour quoted in 15 minute increments.
After the repair is quoted and you decide to complete the repair yourself or you determine your equipment is not worth fixing you are charged $45.00 for the diagnosis and $10.00 for the travel charge if outside Lakeland
Diagnostic charge is for tear down only. Hourly labor rate applies if reassembly is requested
Why consider ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- No drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- No waiting days for a estimate or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- 99% on time for service calls (will text or call if running late)
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician
- Factory trained and certified on all 4-stroke gas engines and d/c electrical systems
- I will show you what the problem is and explain it to you
who uses ROAD MECHANIC services?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle of dropping off their mower
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street
Payment due on completion of work
Standard industry warranty, 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes are good for 10 days