Professional On-site Lawn Mower Repair
call or text 863 286 1829
Exclusively for Lakeland Residential Lawn Mower Owners
Licensed through Florida Department of Agricultural license MV85895
What set Road Mechanic apart from the competition?
Our labor rates and procedures are based on lawn mower repairs for Lakeland residential customers only. We do not service industrial, commercial or construction business accounts
- Our labor rate is $15.00 to $25.00 an hour less then any mobile repair service or shop
- ROAD MECHANIC is strictly a mobile repair company we do not provide maintenance services (oil changes, tune-ups, blade sharpening etc;) unless directly related to the repair
- Service calls are scheduled by the hour within 2 days
- Itemized written quotes, not estimates
- 99% on time for service calls (plus or minus 10 minutes)
- If parts need to be ordered, "Your mower will be repaired within one week
Road Mechanic has absolutely no association with any lawn mower repair shop
You contacted a lawn mower repair shop and were told it would be weeks until your mower is repaired or you just want to avoid the hassle of dropping off your mower, please take a few minutes to review our website to determine if our service is for you.
We are aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise "We repair lawn equipment at your home". Road Mechanic is an established mobile lawn mower repair company. For your peace of mind and protection, Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), and is licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agricultural. License number MV85895.
If you happen to be an Angie's list member or know someone that is, every Road Mechanic review is "A" rated; on honesty, professionalism and affordability. Reviews are helpful but should not be your determining factor. If this is the first time you are in need of repairs, compare our rates and procedures to a local shop or to any mobile competitor.
This website is updated on a regular basis and is designed to answer most of your questions so when contact us for repairs there are no surprises. Last update 5-27-16
ROAD MECHANIC Completely up-front
- Road Mechanic charges a one time $35.00 service call charge that covers travel time to your location, diagnosis or inspection
- Repairs over $65.00, you will be given an Itemized written quote. Quotes are based on a labor rate of $50.00 an hour quoted in 15 minute increments. Quotes include parts, labor charge and sales tax
If you decide to complete the repair yourself, or you determine your equipment is not worth fixing you are only charged the $35.00 service call charge
ROAD MECHANIC is strictly a mobile repair company we do not provide maintenance services (oil changes, tune-ups etc;) unless directly related to the repair
Standard industry warranty, 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes are good for 10 days
863 286 1829
We do not repair hand held lawn equipment
(Trimmers, chain saws, leaf blowers, etc.)
On-Site repair of handhelds will usually equal or exceed the cost of replacement equipment
Why consider ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- No drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- No waiting days for a estimate or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- 99% on time for service calls (will text or call if running late)
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician with thirty years on-site equipment repair experience. Factory trained and certified on all 4-stroke gas engines, d/c electrical systems and hydraulics
- I will show you what the problem is and explain it to you
- You have the option to complete the repairs yourself or use your parts